Services we can do for you
Scroll down page for service area maps
Image credit – OpenClipart-Vectors – Pixabay © Pixabay License
- Chimney sweeping, cleaning, troubleshooting, repair, restoration
- Wood, gas and pellet stove cleaning, service, sales and installation
- Chimney, fireplace and freestanding stove infrastructures, including flues, dampers, piping systems, inserts, smoke chambers, code-compliant liners, inserts, extensions, crowns and spark arrestors
- Creosote and soot removal
- Dead Critter/Bird removal and exclusions
- Chimney and Stove inspections for real estate transactions and to ensure safety
- Code 211 compliance (NFPA)
- Dryer vent cleaning and troubleshooting
Why Use a Chimney Sweep?
Why Clean & Inspect Your Chimney
Your chimney’s most common liabilities are creosote buildup and rainwater leaks, which cause mortar and/or metal breakdown.
What is Creosote Buildup?
When Kevin inspects your chimney, he'll look for the following:
- Damaged, dilapidated or missing mortar
- Rain leaking into your upper chimney or pipe assembly
- Corroded, rusted or weakened metal
- Creosote buildup beyond what a sweep/cleaning can remove
The Rainwater Risk
What About Repairs?
- Rain cap/spark arrestor replacement/installation
- Mortar crown restoration/replacement
- Mortar joints repointed/water-sealed
- Flashing resealed
- Chase cover restoration/replacement (prefab chimneys)
- Refractory panel repair/replacement (prefab chimneys)
A note on installs: Kevin’s pipe liners, stainless-steel rain caps and top-mount dampers come with a lifetime warranty. And remember: Your inspection is free with a paid cleaning.